This site is written and published by Max Berger. It reflects my personal opinion which may or may not be the opinion of the institutions I work for.
Links to external sites are solely in the responsibility of the creator of the linked site.
Unless otherwise noted, the content found on this webpage is copyright by Max Berger and may not be reused without permission.
Notable exceptions are:
- Some howtos have their own license. Refer to the License section of the particular howto.
- All source code published in the /oss section of this webpage is distributed with the license given. If no license is given, you may reuse the source code under the terms of the GPL, version 3 (or, at your option, any later version).
- Blog code snippets may be re-used under the following conditions:
- The resulting code must be published under an OSI approved Opensource license.
- The source code must refer to the blog post and contain my name (Max Berger).
- If the project contains a contributor or thanks list, it must mention my name (Max Berger) in the same style as it would mention someone contributing a patch.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please look at the Network Advertising Initiative.
Max Berger is a participant in the Amazon Europe S.a.r.l. Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk / Javari.co.uk / Amazon.de / Amazon.fr / Javari.fr / Amazon.it / Amazon.com.